#makemoneyonline #affiliatemarketing #onlinemarketing
Updated by Cindy Sullivan on May 8, 2020
37 Ways to Make Money Online for 2020
In this blog post, I wanted to make a simple list of all the viable ways for you to make money online, working from home. I feel this is very important now as part of helping people during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Many of these involve selling online, or in reality, bringing traffic to products for sale or services to hire. Others require skill sets you may have, or not have, or can develop through training and mentoring.
For myself, I’ve found affiliate marketing to be the best option, and over time and with some investment in having a mentor and some money to put into customer traffic development (free traffic comes with a lot of skill) my affiliate marketing has grown into a lucrative monthly income.
1. Ad Revenue
2. Selling products online
3. Selling tutorials, webinars, education, etc.
4. Providing support for various causes
5. Selling space on a website
6. Filling out surveys from a credible source
7. Freelance writing, ebooks, books, etc.
8. Subscription based services, such as premium content, extra features, downloads, etc.
9. Selling a website
10. Selling information about what type of people visit your website to marketers.
12. Affiliate marketing
13. Selling your media, such music, movies, etc.
14. Selling stuff you do not want anymore that people will buy
15. Sourcing service for various services, such as IT, Medical, etc.
16. Review products for a marketable rate. This means you have to build credibility to your rating scale, such as IGN, Gamespot, etc. do with video games.
17. Monetizing social media
18. Network marketing
19. Using online resources to invest in stocks, bonds, ETFs, Real Estate, etc.
20. Make computer programs, smart phone apps, games, etc., and sell them at a marketable rate.
21. Market research
22. Providing services online for a marketable rate, such as being a therapist, financial advisor, etc.
23. Help people find work for a marketable rate
24. Provide leads for sales
25. Get paid to test products
26. Becoming a lender for car loans, home loans, businesses, etc., at a rate cheaper than banks or credit unions
27. Make something easier and more efficient for people
28. Email marketing
30. Find ways to help people save money online, such as coupons, promo codes, tax deductions, etc., for a marketable rate
31. Ghostwriting, proof reading, co-authoring, etc. for people
32. Sell the template to your website, code, etc.
33. Virtual assistant work
34. Sell websites
35. Joint Venture Partnership
36.Provide News about current events people are interesting in
Affiliate marketing can bring great value to both sellers and affiliate partners. To participate in an affiliate program, you have to take care of a few things first:
Build Your Audience: If you don’t have an established audience that’s visiting your website, you won’t be able to recommend products to anyone. That’s why the key to success in affiliate marketing is to build a loyal fan base that’s interested in the content you put out.
Tweak Your Website: Or, work with a company that offers landing page websites for their products. Creating a website on your own is not as hard as you might think. There are many tools available online which enable you to create websites with no coding knowledge. However, there are also many affiliate programs where they have already-built websites for their many products. Then, you’re really working on bringing potential buyer traffic to the websites, and when a sale is made you get a commission from the sale.
Track Your Links: This is surprisingly an often overlooked step. It is essential to know where your sales come from. If you don’t know where they come from, you cannot track what works and what doesn’t. Several affiliate programs do this for you, with full reporting on your account activity.
Answer Questions Directly: Give your audience the option to contact you directly so they’re able to ask you questions about the products you’re promoting. Customers are often curious, and by answering their questions you can convince them to buy the products you’re marketing by providing them with relevant information.